Located in Southern California, Santa Ana, with a population of 329,427 is the second densely inhabited city in the Orange County.
The city, which gets its name from the I-5 (Santa Ana Freeway), is historically known for the seasonal wildfires, which are quite common in California. Its history can be traced back to 1769, during the expedition of Gaspar de Portola.
Since then, the city has become fully developed and currently has several districts. According to the recent CHP statistics, Santa Ana has one of the highest numbers of car accidents within the larger California area, which makes it even more important to find a good Santa Ana personal injury attorney.
Technically speaking, you are in a position to handle an auto accident case all on your own and be able to negotiate a good settlement with the insurer. However, you will find that there are many benefits to hiring a personal injury attorney Santa Ana, even for a case you may consider to be very simple.
Why Hire a Santa Ana Personal Injury Attorney
Personal injury lawyers have seen it all in the past, and they know how to handle the different kinds of accident cases presented to them. An attorney can be a valuable asset to your case, as he or she will have extensive knowledge of the law, and this can be invaluable when it comes to navigating the uncertain world of trial preparation. The lawyer can:
- Fully investigate your case to ensure that there are no additional factors that the insurance company or the defendant can raise in a bid to deny your claim.
- Negotiate with the insurers directly, ensuring that you do not have to handle the stress associated with such negotiations, on top of your current emotional and physical pain.
- Provide you with advice on what an equitable settlement would be, based on the injuries sustained, so that you do not have to make guesses whether the offer provided by the insurance company is fair or not.
- Advocate for your fair and full recovery.
Normally, many personal injury attorneys will provide you with a free consultation, and as such, you will have nothing to lose by calling their offices.
Situations When You Need to Call a Santa Ana Accident Attorney
You need to contact an attorney immediately if:
- The fault has not clearly been established—in the event that the police report does not provide an accurate description of the accident and places you at fault, you will need to seek a good accident attorney.
- The insurer will not provide compensation—it is normal for insurance companies to try to avoid making payments and will normally be on the lookout for expenses that could be invalid. Your attorney will ensure that you recover the maximum amount.
If you are in need of a California Personal Injury Attorney, contact us directly by calling 1-800-358-9617. With attorney offices all over the state, you can be sure that we will come to you, and help you in getting maximum returns.